What we think is what we eventually become. If you constantly have negative thoughts, they will manifest into your life, and you will feel as if nothing is going right. Shifting your mindset may not be an easy task, but it is the most empowering way to change your life. This article will discuss the first five steps you need to take to shift your mindset from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset—inputs by successful life coach and keynote speaker Pooja Bagri.
- Stop all Negative Self-talk. How often do you catch yourself thinking about the negative aspects of your life? ‘I CAN’T DO THIS, I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TALENT, I’M NOT GOOD ENOUGH…..and the list goes on. If we constantly tell ourselves that we cannot do something, it will become our reality. Instead, become your biggest champion. Every time your inner critic tells you that something is impossible, remind yourself of your abilities and take a chance. Convert all the negative self-talk by replacing the words I cant with I choose not to.
- Talk about what you want to attract. Once you can shift your self-talk into a more positive narrative, it is time to change the way you speak about yourself to others. When tasked with something difficult, instead of complaining about it, say you will give it your 100%. Indulge in positive manifestations by talking about the things you love about yourself and your life. Celebrate your accomplishments with family and friends, even if it is something small. We can attract abundance only if we believe in ourselves.
- Fake it till you make it. First, determine the type of mindset you require to achieve a specific goal. Say you want to lose weight and become healthier, act as if you already have the mentality of a fit person. Tell yourself ‘I LOVE MY BODY AND LOVE TO EXERCISE’ and eventually it will be true!
- Company matters. Surround yourself with people who want to achieve similar mindsets or already have an attitude that you want to achieve. When you surround yourself with successful and encouraging people, you will notice positive changes to your way of thinking. Sometimes people who indulge in negative talk can drag you down with them. Do away with toxic friends who only seem to pull you down. Create boundaries with people, even if they are your loved ones.
- Learn, Learn, Learn. People with a GROWTH MINDSET never stop learning new skills or working on their existing abilities. Read books by successful entrepreneurs, listen to TED TALKS, enroll in workshops, or opt for online courses. Here is a list of books to get you started by Life Coach Pooja Bagri.
- The magic of thinking big
- Who moved my cheese
- The power of the subconscious mind
- Start with Why
- Awaken the giant within
Are you ready to shift to a GROWTH MINDSET?
Coaching by Pooja
I believe in the innate uniqueness of every human being. However, as we grow up, our visions and dreams start conforming to the benchmarks set by society and get muddled. This need for conformity keeps us from finding OUR path to success. It does not allow us to DREAM. Without dreams, how do we discover or innovate? If we cannot conjure up something in our imagination, how can it become a reality? Read more here- https://pooja.coach/life-coaching/